Wednesday 8 June 2011

A busy day

Well, the hockey game wasn't much to watch, so I got a good little chunk of work done.  Meet my second officially finished project!


It's not perfect, at all, but it's only my first attempt.  I made it from this pattern from wee wonderfuls.  I decided to make this as a gift for my friend instead of the quilt--I see that someone else already made one for the baby.  In order to make the wee bunny I bought a fat quarter bundle of polka-dot flannel from, of all places, Walmart.


Aren't those babies cute!  I wanted to use all flannel, and lacking a solid flannel I just used the blue inside out for the front, and then right side blue for the back and bottom.  I think next time it would be worth spending the money to get the neutral flannel.  Maybe I can find a pillow case?

I also got started on sewing together the quilt top for the zig-zag baby quilt that I'm working on.  More on that another day!

No comments:

Post a Comment