Friday 16 November 2012

Getting there

I have been working on a new quilt for a few months, and I am finally getting some work done on it.  It's made with Modern Meadow by Joel Dewberry and some moda solids.

DSC00991

Here is a few of the hourglass pieces.  I spent so long meticulously trimming them that they deserve their own picture!!

DSC00995

This is the first row, pieced together.  I didn't quite start high enough so I couldn't fit it all on the wall.  I plan to sew it before I assemble the next one.  It's going to be a very colourful quilt!

I'm hoping to have the top finished soon, but I just bought a new house!  So, we'll see how much free time there is to be had!

2 comments:

  1. Oh I love that Modern Meadow fabric, and the quilt is coming together nicely. Is that the Bizzy Kid quilt??

    ReplyDelete