Today I finally sort of got where I intended to last week. So, I guess it's getting there. I managed to finish piecing together my pillow based on a tutorial by Lee at Freshly Pieced. I don't have a 24" pillow form yet, and I've just gotten off a night shift so I didn't bother quilting it yet (I've actually had to check a few times to make sure it is, in fact, Wednesday). So, I'm really slow.
I used all chevron fabrics. I did made enough to do two pillows, but due to the size and craziness I think that I'll stick with one, and maybe use a couple extra blocks on the back. It was fun, and for the most part I'm pleased how it turned out.
I may try to change it up a bit and do a hidden zipper instead, or even a visible zipper. Just to try something new I guess! Head over to Lee's to see what everyone else has been up to.